LENNOX GROOVE TEAM
Meet the team and figure out who to contact!
Benjamin Luke created Lennox Groove in 2017 when he was just 15. His goal was to promote live original music in his home town. Having since brought over 50 bands to Lennox Head and having created and run Beach Sounds Music Fest. In 2019 Ben has big plans with gigs scheduled for Lennox, Byron, Manly, Thirroul, Coolongatta and Melbourne.
As a songwriter, vocalist and guitarist Ben formed the band MIND which last year supported Grim Rhythm and The Smith Street Band. This year Ben is playing bass for Garage Sale and working on new project EYE ECHO and will release his debut EP this year, stay tuned!
* to submit your band and music for consideration for gigs and features on our website and socials.
* for graphic art services.
* for collaborations on events and promotions
Nathan Luke provides artist management services for bands signed to Lennox Groove and works closely with Ben on event creation, promotion and management. Also a lawyer with over 20 years experience at Stacks Law Firm he is a dynamic member of the team with a wide range of skills and a reputation for making shit happen.
* for bookings for WHARVES, Garage Sale and Eye Echo.
* for band management and PR enquiries and collaborations.
* for entertainment law and contract advice.
for gig admin - worksheets, invoices etc.
* rare vinyl record sales (see Lennox Groove on Discogs).